sunnuntai 17. huhtikuuta 2011

Weight of Your Life

Have you ever wondered how much your life weighs..? Okay, gotta admit I’ve got this idea from George Clooney’s movie Up In The Air (btw, it’s a really good movie) but yet again, the answer is pretty easy for me at the moment - 35kg’s.. I know that’s quite a bit to drag with you when you travelin but I know I’m gonna throw some stuff away pretty soon. At the moment it’s electronics which makes it a bit heavy for me, I’d say I’ve got about 7kg of electronics.. ..a bit too much at this stage but it includes my laptop, two cameras, sat-nav, razors and way too much of different cables.. For me laptop and camera are the most important things, might get rid of my sat-nav at some point when I’m not on the road trip anymore and guess I gotta figure out which cables are un-necessary for me. And, I got way too many books, reckon they come up another 2 to 3kg in my bags, yet again, I’m assuming won’t be needing them after road trip. So guess I could get the weight of my bags drop to less than 30kg or maybe even more, but yet again, reckon 35kg ain’t that much when that’s all you got.. How much your life weighs..?



While I’m writing this I’m sittin at the Southern Cross railway station in Melbourne waitin for my train. I’m headin to Mount Gambier, South Australia for a week to work as volunteer in a farm. Apparently I’m supposed to help feeding baby lambs and doin some other easy work around the house. My hosts have a small gathering of friends in Easter so really waitin for that as well, havin some fun. And, I really need a break from the city. I’ll be back in Melbourne next week for a night or two and then, finally startin my road trip on Wed 27th, really can’t wait to hit the road.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti