keskiviikko 25. toukokuuta 2011

Road Trip : May 17th

The next mornin we headed for Nitmiluk National Park for a view of Nitmiluk Gorge (formerly known as Katherine Gorge) and for a walk. Well, I walked only till gorge lookout cause I wanted to start celebrating my birthday. I had few hours to kill before others came from their walk so I had time to do a sign to the back of our camper about Finland's ice hockey victory. After Nitmiluk we stopped briefly in Katherine and continued our trip towards Daly Waters. Once we arrived to Daly, me, Taavi & Heidi decided to go for dinner and this time I chose just the beef course, yummy stake. Obviously, since it was again a special occasion, I was wearing my kilt. We never mentioned to Chilli that it was my bday but he still recognized and remembered me cause of my kilt and made few jokes again. After dinner me & Taavi went for a game of pool, man I lost big time, but I had fun anyway. After pool we had few more drinks at camper and one by one other guys went to bed Lou being the last around midnight. Reckon I stayed up for another hour and finally even I ad to give up. Nevertheless, it was another memorable birthday. Last two of them have been in Scotland, now in Australia, wonder where next year..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti